thinsspoo

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

196.21 lbs (89kg)

So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday.Feeling in a good mood gonna let me smoothie maker charge so I can have a glass of my homemade smoothies.just wrote in my dairy and yes I am loosing the muscle mass very fast.Gonna have a hot shower if the shower IS hot and see my fat body.naked. Didnt get up till 4pm today this evening I thought staff would wake me up but nope.Anyways Im loosing the fat and iM happy about it need to get down to the 100's soon.Staff arn't letting me go past 3 meals a day which is sooo stupid like im starving myself as it is.Need to loose another 40lbs to get me under 100's..SO TOMORROW I'll be having 2cups-maybe 3 cups of coffee if I wake u p before 10am. and have 2 smoothies ,1 for lunch and another for dinner time.The rest of the night if i neeeed to Ill drink a cuppa milk to get me through the night.I really need to keep up my reading and on friday is my last day of liquids coz on friday Im going to the cinema and ordering a large coke,large popcorn and a bag of chocolate and on saturday go back onto liquids again

No comments:

Post a Comment

196.21 lbs (89kg)

So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday...