thinsspoo

Sunday, December 12, 2021

200.6lbs

I weighed in and lost 5.8 lbs- in 5days So today I weighed myself and iv lost under 6lbs in 5days. Okay sooo... Im getting the nintendo switch game "Live" and Going to buy myself a Pepsi maX(ocalories).Staff told me that I have to wait till after lunch before I can go any where.I just had a ciggie and I have to wait for a least a half an hour till staff have there break (There lunch) I looked @ the lentil Soup tin and I thought that it would make me fat.Soo Im going to have a 40calorie hot chocolate instead.I need to loose another 6lbs to get towards my goal (Which is under 200lbs) I hate eating I keep thinking "It will make me fat". Im only having 2slices of Toast/Jam 2 X a day morning and night before bedtime.Just so I don't collapse.Im currently looking @ BOnespo to keep me feeling empty and light.
I just uploaded my favourite thinspo.Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

196.21 lbs (89kg)

So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday...