thinsspoo

Monday, December 27, 2021

New years diet plan ! 33.17 BMI moderately obese

27/12/2021 Okay so my diet is out of control with the christmas dinner and the binge eating and all that goes with the hoildays.I must of gained 7lbs in one day by drinking a frostino mint choc chip.😐(●'◡'●)༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ So I wanna get down to 30+BMI and under 200lbs aswell.I think Ill do the 2468 Diet starting tomoorow.Ill keep you updated on how Im doing.The centre is isolating our selfs from everybody at the moment so Im not going out today and not tomorrow aswell.Staff buy me a box of smokes incase I need some but Im not allowed to go outside not even for a drive around the place.Ill Ring John and see if he wants to meet up with me on Saturday.Im on a restrivte diet and only having whats on my safe food list but since Im doing the 2468diet I have to count my calories a day.I wanna know how much I can loose for this diet to work I have to be getting under 1000CALORIES a day.No more then 800calories.So anyways I think I might buy some ED books to keep me happy -for while..Im currently 90kg I need to get under 190 before I see my bf on saturday///

No comments:

Post a Comment

196.21 lbs (89kg)

So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday...