thinsspoo

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

90Kg Friday is Takeaway

 Okay so This Friday is Takeaway and I really do not want any greasy food.Im going to ask the staff if I can get a large bowl of Salad in "chopped" in junction 14. And get myself a smoothie aswell while Im there. I feel that even a salad with feta cheese is too much but Im going to treat myself and bulk up on the fibre so I can poop out the fat.Today staff bought loads of decoration for the sitting room. Going to bake some brownies tonight after dinner :D ✔✔✔💜 Okay so my aim is too loose as much weight as possible for xmas. This means that I dont go over 200calories per meal. My safe foods are: Pepsi maX(0calories) Caesar salad(15g fat 175calories per bowl) Popcorn (79calories per bag) Black coffee(4calories per cup) Mushroom soup (90calorie per cup) Hot chocolate ( 40calories per cup)  

Im only just under 200lbs I need 8lbs to go till I reach my 1st Goal Weight.And when its the new years next year i wanna join the swimming club like aqua aerobics and use the steam room aswell.To treat myself for my 1st goal I will buy something small outa claires accessories/Buy a disposable camera and take a picture for every 10lbs Iv lost.  So I have to be good for santa and i will want to be loosing another 10lbs to see some wasted away fat lose. 


GOAL WEIGHT= 190lbs 

Ultimate Goal weight = 112lbs

Ultimate Goal weight = 88lbs.

thinspo






No comments:

Post a Comment

196.21 lbs (89kg)

So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday...