thinsspoo

Friday, December 31, 2021

32.87 OBESE Checking in+LAZY DAYS

Okay so Iv lost about 0.5kg since last time.Im just checking in my weight so I can keep up the blog.NewsFlash!!- The shower is COLD and staff won't give me any ciggerttes unless I take a shower.I just got dressed and staff were like "you smell of urine" I PURGED the last 2 nights yesterday and the day before yesterday..Need to loose 50lbs like Iv said..Ill just check my shower and see if its hot now.. Starting my diet now 7pm I will try my bestie to keep under 200calories 400 600 800calories
Anyways Iv Lost 11Lbs this week and I want to get into a size 6-8 again so im sticking to liquids @ Night time.And drinking alot will help burn off the fat sooo watch this space and HAPPY NEW YEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

196.21 lbs (89kg)

So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday...