thinsspoo
Friday, December 31, 2021
32.87 OBESE Checking in+LAZY DAYS
Okay so Iv lost about 0.5kg since last time.Im just checking in my weight so I can keep up the blog.NewsFlash!!- The shower is COLD and staff won't give me any ciggerttes unless I take a shower.I just got dressed and staff were like "you smell of urine" I PURGED the last 2 nights yesterday and the day before yesterday..Need to loose 50lbs like Iv said..Ill just check my shower and see if its hot now..
Starting my diet now 7pm I will try my bestie to keep under 200calories 400 600 800calories Anyways Iv Lost 11Lbs this week and I want to get into a size 6-8 again so im sticking to liquids @ Night time.And drinking alot will help burn off the fat sooo watch this space and HAPPY NEW YEARS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
196.21 lbs (89kg)
So Im on a liquid diet and Iv lost 5.1lbs in total this week.I thought id weigh heavier today coz i had a cream fostino choco chip yesterday...
-
Okay so This Friday is Takeaway and I really do not want any greasy food.Im going to ask the staff if I can get a large bowl of Salad in ...
-
Okay so I went for a walk with Eoin(staff) and picked up some holly and some sort of palm twigs for over the fire place. Can't wait for...
-
Soo as you know that you are really fat and you need to loose around 40lbs to get you under 100lbs in weight.You should only have whats on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment